About me

My photo
I am light. I am one too strong to fight. Return to dark where shadows dwell. You cannot have this [Litle Girl]. Go away and leave my sight. And take with you this endless night. - CHARMED -
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

An Interlude......

What the?!!>!?

It's been a long while now...it's as if I was sleep walking...I haven't been here for so long, not because i chose not to, but because i have no idea what to write. A lot of things happened. A lot of times Good, sometimes bad but all made me realize that not everything in life is all bliss.

AJ. My Baby Bear. Every single moment I spend with her is a breath of fresh air. She's the best gift God has given to me. It's like having my heart outside of my body...to nurture and to cherish. Sometimes I feel that i was meant to be here just to become HER mom.

I think my career is doing well. I'm in my comfort zone right now. Perhaps I wasn't able to take home a fat paycheck, but i don't really care as long as i was able to go home early so that i will be able to play with my baby bear before her bedtime. That's how much I value work-life balance.

And okay, maybe my marriage life isn't that all chocolates and roses. Maybe it wasn't the ideal married life I imagined or used to wish to have. Who says life is supposed to be too easy? Well perhaps...but i never said it was a bad marriage. It's just THAT...a simple contented marriage...His life long dream to go on board has finally came true. He's working away from home now, but still, LDR is worth it when you know that you are both working hard for each other and for your family's future.

As they say, life is a series of twist and turns. I am living that kind of life now with all the MAJOR twists and turns, wherein every decision I make might make or break me. Every now and then I make huge leaps of faith without even thinking of the repercussions. I crash, I burn, I collide...whew! I might have been past hoping for salvation....

This is my life's adventure....I have been loved as much as i have been careless...

Que Dios me ayude!

0 comments:

Post a Comment