About me

My photo
I am light. I am one too strong to fight. Return to dark where shadows dwell. You cannot have this [Litle Girl]. Go away and leave my sight. And take with you this endless night. - CHARMED -
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Getting back on track...


It's been more than a month since i last blogged. I've been crazy busy of a whole lot of things that I don't know how i will be able to keep track. But i'll try...

Let me see...

My officemates bought me to St. Luke's Global City last monday when i felt so dizzy and started vomitting. The emergency doctors and nurses started assessing my situation, even giving my medication thru heplock IV to stop the vomitting. They let me rest for a while, and then when the dizziness and the vomitting feeling subsided, they allowed to discharge me but advised me to have a follow up check up with my attending physician for further reading of my blood test results.

And so, I had our company doctor check my results and advised me to have my eyes checked by an Opthalmologist just i case my astimatism has recurred and that this has caused my dizzy spells. She then advised me to check back with her as soon as i get the results from the Opthalmologist.

Another incident happened this month, and I am glad to tell you the my Loooooong wait is over! The house and the keys has been turned over to me (finally!). And now, i am looking for a good carpenter to make all the finishings needed for the house. I applied for MPL from Pag-ibig and SSS which will keep my house improvement project running. I still have a long way to go but at least everything is in my hands now. I can move at my own pace without relying on the inefficiency of that stupid developer (Prosperity Builders Resources Inc).

As for my baby bear. She's doing well in school. They have celebrated their linggo ng wika last Sept 3 (1-week late due to school cancellations bought by Habagat). I am so sad that I was not able to personally attend and watch her performance because of a report due for submission. But still, I promise to be there next time!

Papa Bear's ship is on dry dock hence he was able to come home during weekends. So we have time for family bondings. We get to visit our house and lay down our plans, we get to go to church together. Baby Bear is really enjoying every minute she gets to spend with the Papa Bear and it really makes my heart swell with affection and gratitude.

So there. That's the highlight of my month. I hope to have more time to blog often!!!

Till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment